How to make a complaint….
*Make your complaint verbally or in writing to a member of staff or a key volunteer within your local club. (This could be the Chairperson in the local youth club or it could be the Team Leader in the local Youth Service). Make sure it is someone you trust.
* You can ask someone to complain and speak on your behalf- (An advocate).
* You will be taken seriously.
* The complaint will be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.
* You will be listened to and you will be told what is going to happen.
* You are entitled to your say.
* You will be kept up to date on how your complaint is being dealt with.
* Decisions will be explained to you.